Pi Lambda Phi Results at Towson U
From Aaron Gower:
Hey Phired Up!,
I'm the Head of Recruitment for Pi Lambda Phi at Towson University. I saw Josh give a presentation on dynamic recruitment during our national convention at Baldwin-Wallace College back in 2008. Since then, I've taken those strategies back to my chapter and we've had unbelievable success. Here are some... facts:
- Before dynamic recruitment, my chapter took Fall pledge classes of about 4-8, and pledge classes ranging from 0-4 in the Spring.
- Since dynamic recruiting,
Fall 2008 = 13
Spring 2009 = 5
Fall 2009 = 16
Spring 2009 = 6
Fall 2010 = 17
- Each new member was selected through the valued based system.
- Each semester we've maintained 90-100% bid acceptance.
- My chapter, MD Pi Phi, was awarded Chapter of the Year, Most Improved Chapter, and Outstanding Chapter Operations for 2010.
Just wanted to say thanks again to Josh and everyone at Phired Up for helping my chapter accomplish what we thought was impossible.